Tuesday, April 19, 2011

TBM Consulting Group - 16 years and counting

Some clients are more like partners.  I've been working with LeanSigma practitioners TBM Consulting Group in one way or another since 1995.  During that time I have helped the company create a broad library of marketing and training material exploring their Lean methodologies, Kaizen work and Strategy practice.  I've also worked with many of their clients including Lantech, Bunge, McCain Foods, Blue Giant, Quintiles, Hubbell, Wika, Black and Decker, Pella, HillRom, Seally, Harsco, Haywood Pool Products, First Data, and several others.  Working with TBM consultants is always a learning experience for me, and I consider the company one of the best run and most customer focused that I've ever seen.  Needless to say, I am very pleased to be considered a TBM partner.

This piece was created in After Effects as a trade show loop for the company.


TBM Consulting Group Introduction from Steve White on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment